Barrington Dental Care Implant Clinic
For natural looking teeth supported by dental implants in Altrincham, Hale Barns & Bowdon, look no further. We have helped many patients over the years:
- Jane overcame her fear of her denture popping out whilst eating out with friends.
- We helped regain Sarah’s confidence after replacing her missing teeth, which were absent from birth.
- David was able to bite into a steak for the first time in 25 years.
Why choose Barrington Dental in Altrincham for dental implants?
- Work with world known and reputable dental implants
- Experienced and qualified clinicians with further UK qualifications in Implant Dentistry
- No hidden costs
- No treatment advised without comprehensive assessment including photographs, x-rays and 3D (CBCT) scan
- One of a few dental practices in Altrincham using CT Scanner technology to assist the placing of dental implants
Implants can be used to support and secure dentures, bridges and crowns. We use successful traditional protocols when treating our patients. Many are promised same day treatments and although this can work well in a few select patients, failure rates can be higher.
- Once we ensure the remainder of your mouth is healthy, you are ready to receive your dental implants.
- We will envisage the final result before we start and place your implants accordingly using guides.
- The implant is left to integrate with the surrounding bone for approximately 8 weeks.
- The implant is then uncovered in a minor procedure to allow impressions to be taken for the crown/bridge/denture the implant is intended to support.
- In certain cases, we would recommend a provisional crown/bridge to be ensure that the appearance of the teeth and gums are their best before making your final restoration.